Sunday, November 2, 2014

Family Photos

A few weeks ago we decided that we needed some updated family photos.  The really good kind that we could hang on the wall- not the kind I take with my phone.  :)  I called up the amazing and talented Alaina. (http://adigitaldarkroom.blogspot.com/ ) We wanted to do fall pictures but some of the local foliage did not want to cooperate!  Stupid leaves!  Why can't you die at a time that is convenient for me? :P  

When I was planning the clothes for our photoshoot, I was trying to prepare for cool weather, but since it was unseasonably warm, we were HOT. 

Claire wasn't too sure about Alaina at first...

But Alaina is a pro!  She had tons of tricks to get Claire smiling!

Claire is like, "It's cool guys, I got this!"

"Uh-oh... Maybe I don't got this!"


She's getting SO BIG!


Happy girl, happy family!


Claire was very interested in the water under the bridge

Eww!  Mommy and Daddy kissing!



Yay!  Everybody looking at the camera AND smiling!  :) :) :)

I LOVE this one. :)  



Claire was trying to stand up on our legs.  Not very sturdy!


Fly away baby!!

Love her lil bloomers!


She is just too cute walking around in her little boots!

Daddy was trying to get Claire to sit down in the leaves, and she was NOT interested.  


I'm not putting my leg down on those leaves!  They're pokey!



Beautiful baby girl!


Such an angel!!!


Kicking her boots off.  I had to dive to keep it from being kicked off the bridge into the water!  Little stinker!

I'm pretty sure Nick was over there making faces at Claire to get her to smile

Even the very nice cameras can't deal with Claire's excited hand-flapping!

Showing off her chompers!




Ahh!  No kisses!

I'm a little bit proud of that headband.  I made it myself.  :)

Possibly the one going on the wall!

A couple shots of just Mommy and Daddy...

Every time I look at Nick, my heart goes pitter-patter


I love this one too!

How cute are her little crossed ankles?!

My two favorite people in the whole world!



My sweet little girl!  I love her SO much, but her expression is like, "meh".  Probably because I give her too many kisses!



I love this crazy, sweet, adorable, little family of mine.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment